Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Whole New World, or Whatever

Hey, I'm Shannon. I'm a 25 year-old marketing assistant living in Indianapolis. And I'm a freaking huge nerd. I've been wanting to start a blog for so long, but I was never sure what to write about. I just love to write. So at the beginning, I'm just going to write what I feel like when I feel like it. And if things go well, then I'll work on some kind of structure.

The working name of my blog is Geekish. I feel like it encompasses everything I love - video games and books and fantasy and superheroes. And I talk about that stuff, like, a lot. But I'm also really trying to like healthy stuff. And I love animals and girly shit...and occasional cursing...


I just want a space that's mine. And I also think it would be fun to mess around with photos and design. Because right now I'm clueless. I bought this template on Etsy, and I'm relying on this amazing fan art to give you something pretty to look at. Because I care.

No comments :

Post a Comment