Thursday, June 30, 2016

#SQUAD x Torrid

As a fat girl, I love love love Torrid. It was the first place that I found clothes that made me feel like, well, me. There's so many more options out there now, but Torrid was my saving grace in high school. Because of that, it will always have a special place in my heart.  

Torrid always has some of my most favorite collections, and their latest collection #SQUAD, inspired by the upcoming release of DC's Suicide Squad movie, is no exception. Fret not leaner ladies, Torrid is a part of Hot Topic, Inc. This means that most of their exclusive collections (including this one) are available in smaller sizes through Hot Topic.

The #SQUAD collection is an online exclusive set to release on July 22 and is currently available for pre-order. It focuses a lot on Harley Quinn's character, using mostly blue, red, white, black, and gold. Pieces range in price from $39 to $75.

Images via Torrid.com

The Lil' Monster Raglan Tee and Mesh Inset Skater Dress are my two favorite pieces in the collection. I see at least one of these, if not both, in my future. Click here to see the rest of the collection, and click here to check it out in smaller sizes at Hot Topic - with bonus Joker looks!

'Til next time.
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment